Birthday Card + DT @ Crafty Calendar

Hello everyone,
Welcome back to my blog!!
Hope you all are doing good!!
Today, I am going to share about one more design team... I have been selected as a Design Team Member at Crafty Calendar ChallengeA big thanks to Sue J for making me a part of her wonderful team. I am so happy and excited to work with them. Its a monthly challenge blog and the challenges go live on every first Saturday of the month.
The theme for this month is "Anything Goes"
Our fabulous sponsors are 
and 
For this month, we have a mid-inspiration post. Its my first post at Crafty Calendar and I have created a card using Bugaboo - Fancy Sunbonnet Cake.
I love this adorable image. I colored her using my Shinhan Touch Markers. I liked how it turned out. Hope you like it too. 
Don't forget to check the challenge.. Enter your creations soon!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love! Its always encouraging to read lovely comments by everyone.
I am entering this into:
Crafting Circle - Use any Bugaboo Image
DigiStamps4Joy - Birthday
Creative Knockouts - Birthday
House of Cards - Colors
Classic Design Team ATG

Will be back with another post soon... Until then, Happy Crafting!




15 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you ��
    Keep excelling ��������
    Beautiful picture, awesome coloring, lovely card! All the best for the challenges!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouraging words :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cutie Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at HOC, that cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maritza :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of SPECIAL BIRTHDAY challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :) Thanks for joining us at House of Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ania :)

    ReplyDelete