Sketch Card + Guest Designer @ CRAFT Challenge

Hi everyone,
Today, I am back with another DT inspiration post!! I am guest designing at CRAFT Challenge Blog this month.
I made a scrapbook album sometime back and it was selected as the No 1 in Top 3 at CRAFT Challenge Blog. I was invited for the Guest designing. You can check my post here.
Then, I was selected as the Star of the Month - April and was invited as the Guest designer for a month. A huge thanks to Jo for this honor. I am enjoying this to the fullest!
Now onto today's project.
This week we have a Sketch Challenge.
The sponsor for this challenge is DRS Designs. The winner will receive a store voucher. 

I have used the sponsored image - Circle Lily. Its such a fabulous image!! I colored it using my Shinhan Touch Markers
I really liked how it came out. Hope I was able to inspire someone!!
It's too much fun to work on the sketches so, don't miss the chance and link up your entries!!

I am entering this into-
CAS on Friday - Flowers
Dis Digi - Layers
Deep Ocean - Layers
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps
My Creative Scoop - ATG with Coloring Image
Little Miss Muffet - ATG
Craft Rocket - ATG
Classic Design Team - ATG

Thank you for stopping by!! Until next time, Happy crafting!!







6 comments:

  1. Woww... U made a simple template look so good.. Loved d card, coloring everything...

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz do a review on Shinhan Touch Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Little Miss Muffet. AJ DT LMM

    ReplyDelete